19th June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completion of B.Sc(Zoology) from Delhi's top colleges?

career opportunities after doing b sc zoology hos from Deli's top colleges?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Is NIT, Nagpur is better college for B.Arch course? List of the top colleges under AIEEE for the same? I have secured 3256 AIR in AIEEE for B.Arch. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Arch course?
  2. Career opportunities in Public and Private sectors after M.Sc(Food Science) course? Should I study this course in ICAR accredited college being an Agriculture graduate? Top colleges for this course?
  3. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  5. Should I opt for PhD in Botany after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? Is it suitable for me? What are the career opportunities after completion of the course?
  6. What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science? -- [New]
  7. How to do engineering from CSE?
  8. Career opportunities in NTPC and IOCL after the completion of M.Sc Organic Chemistry?
  9. Career Opportunities after completion of Ph.D in Mathematics?
  10. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completion of graduation from FYBA?
  12. Good job after third year B.Com? How can I apply for these jobs?
  13. Career opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  14. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  15. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  16. What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?
  17. Detailed information regarding admission in ITI Copa Trade course? Career opportunities after the course?
  18. Career opportunities after completion of Animation Course? How to convince my parents to let me pursue the course?
8th March 2012, 07:18 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completion of B.Sc(Zoology) from Delhi's top colleges?

The career in a zoological field . if want to
do a job at this level then u can apply for any
pharmaceutical companies but salary
expectations will not be more than 15,000 for a
fresher or if you have some computer
knowledge in advance then u can try for some
computer related work or you can do b.ed of
course for bette
16th October 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completion of B.Sc(Zoology) from Delhi's top colleges?

I did b.ed but i want to change my career to animation. Can i do any animation course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?