29th March 2010, 01:28 PM
s.v.j.k.kishore

What are the career opportunities available for M.A(Sanskrit) students? I have done my B.A degree in telgu

Hi
Is there any opportunity to pursue M.A sanskrit with B.A in Telugu . If so plz help with the details.
please reply on my email id..

16th February 2012, 04:14 PM
pritam02

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available for M.A(Sanskrit) students? I have done my B.A degree in telgu

After doing your MA sanskrit you can apply for the teaching posts in schools, colleges and apply in the government jobs.
16th February 2012, 06:27 PM
parthmodiaol

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available for M.A(Sanskrit) students? I have done my B.A degree in telgu

M.A is Sanskrit is a post graduation course. The course is of two year full time duration. The course is concerned with providing the candidate with in-depth knowledge into the subject. The candidate has to read as many texts on the language as possible. Oral communication in Sanskrit is also performed. Some universities also offer correspondence course in M.A in Sanskrit

M.A is a very high level qualification in Sanskrit. After doing M.A in Sanskrit, there are vast job opportunities available to the candidate. One can become a language professor in leading universities. Candidates can go into the field of language research which includes archaeological work, reading and understanding of ancient manuscripts, etc.

Best Places To pursue:

There are a few universities which offer M.A course in Sanskrit. Some of the most reputed of them are:
Delhi University
jawaharlalNehru University
Bombay University..

best of luck buddy..
8th April 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MA with sanskrit. i want study further. Please give me suggestions what should i do further and from where.
22nd April 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

i am tensed and puzzled at my college i need guidance for getting started for PhD plz help me any how this is my final PG year and it iz round the corner !!!
22nd June 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A. degree (sanskrit) in marathi i would like to do any job is it possibal.please help.
1st January 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunity after ma in sanskrit
10th June 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

what r job opportunities after M.A.in sanakrit with 68%.plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?