4th August 2011, 03:36 PM
valka

What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?

What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  2. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  3. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  4. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  6. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  7. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  8. Is there any career option after doing BSc Wildlife in India?
  9. List of the colleges in India offering BSc Wildlife courses?
  10. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course? -- [New]
  11. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test?
  13. Which are the good colleges offering Clinical Research? Career opportunities available after completing the course?
  14. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  15. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  16. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  18. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
7th October 2011, 07:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?

There is very good career options available for B.Sc biotechnology students.
Many pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories employ biotech graduates.
Research is also done by many companies. Hospitals and healthcare industries also offer good scope. Apart from this they can also do an M.Sc in biotechnology, if interested. Pursuing wildlife would mean changing stream. You must do the same only if have passion for the same.
2nd February 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?

what job will i get after doing b.sc and m.sc in biotechnology ? and what would be the starting salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?