4th March 2012, 05:38 PM
muskan2709

What are the career options available after choosing non medical stream in 10th?

hello,
i would like to know what are the career options after choosing non medical steam in 10th. i would like to know what is biotechnology and scope after doing it. pls suggest careers except engeneering.

10th April 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after choosing non medical stream in 10th?

hi
wat are d streams availabe for non medical after 12th ,more suitable for girls nd how many types of engineering are there nd which have the wider scopes?? plz help meh.,
25th April 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after choosing non medical stream in 10th?

PLZ TELL WHAT IS SCOPE IN NON MEDICAL FOR GIRLS EXCEPT ENGINEERING
4th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN CLASS NINTH. I WANT TO CHOOSE MY GOAL.I PREFER MY STREAM AS NON MED,BUT I AM NOT AWARE WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES LYING AHEAD FOR ME.PLEASE CAN YOU SUGGEST WHAT ALL CAN DO TO TAKE UP MY CAREER.AND FOR YOUR HELP AND MY CONVENIENCE I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM INTERESTED IN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND A LITTLE BIT IN MATHS TO.PLEASE REPLY ME PEOPLE
24th October 2012, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-You should have good marks in maths and science in 10th class to apply for non-medical stream.

-If you have good marks in these subjects then you will get a good school of your choice to study non-medical.

-This is one of the most popular combination of subjects nowadays because most of the people now want to become engineer.

-If you are good at maths and science then you can surely get non-medical stream .

-You will have many opportunities if future if you complete your 10+2 with physics and maths.

-You can give NDA and SCRA exam after completing your 10+2 with these subjects.

BEST OF LUCK....
24th October 2012, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-You should have good marks in maths and science in 10th class to apply for non-medical stream.

-If you have good marks in these subjects then you will get a good school of your choice to study non-medical.

-This is one of the most popular combination of subjects nowadays because most of the people now want to become engineer.

-If you are good at maths and science then you can surely get non-medical stream .

-You will have many opportunities if future if you complete your 10+2 with physics and maths.

-You can give NDA and SCRA exam after completing your 10+2 with these subjects.

-You will be eligible for engineering after doing your 10+2 with non medical stream.

BEST OF LUCK....
7th November 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm sanvee in10 class. I wanna choose non-med but don't go for engineering. What about aeronautics or any other stream..
17th February 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

which entrance tests are held after 10 2 non medical?
10th November 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I am not good at maths but I want take non medical
after 10th. So please tell me what i have to do?
10th November 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 10th. I am not good at maths but I want
to opt non medical in 11th. So please help what to do in
future.
4th March 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT FROM USA I HAVE SUBJECTS BOILOGY, PHYSICS , CHEMISTRY IN 12TH WHAT IS THE CAREER IN THIS SUBJECTS
9th March 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class x and want medical stream.
so could I give the exam of NDA choosing medical stream?????
19th March 2014, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

I m little poor in maths and science. Is there any future for me in non- medical stream??
21st May 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what should I choose for my carrier I am interested In all subjects except bio and history
4th June 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

In the present scenario what are the most desirable career options in the market
i.e the kind of proffesionals that are in demand these days
2nd September 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Iam a student of 1.I have opted for non med and as an extra subject i have opted for computers. What career options do i have?
10th October 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Corses avaiable after 10th?,?????
25th October 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

We can also become a pilot after taking non medical..but hws dis possible? Can u tl wt to do in order to bcm a pilot.? Help men!!plz
28th October 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I as a student of class 1 wants to take a concrete step to determine my goal as it is high time now..n I have passed class 10th with 91% in icse..n opted for non-med.what is the scope in this after 12 except from nda n engineering??
29th November 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 10th I seriously have no idea about my further studies .I'm confused between non medical and medical. Plz give me few instructions about this .
21st December 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I Am in class 9th and good at maths so what should I choose in class11( Non-med or commerce )?
1st March 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i am student of 10th...i am little bit confused about choosing medical or non medial..i want to do nda...btt i am also intrsted in science...but m scared of maths...bt intrsted in nda...can u please help me for choosing mg stream fastly...plz
1st March 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

i am student of class 10th...i am confused in choosing medical or non.med...i am intrsted in nda bt scared of maths...bt also want to do med...plz help me to choose..plz
22nd June 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream I choose after 10th if iam interested in all except SST and physics
14th February 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options for me as I have chosen science subjects (PCB).I want to live a luxurious and a comfortable life and also want to complete my course in a short period.kindly advise me.
11th May 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options after choosing arts stream ?everyone say that arts subject have no any scope so you suggest to me which subject was I choosing for class 10th
14th May 2017, 10:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in Arts stream then no doubt you must pursue arts stream in 11th and 12th.

Candidates after completion of 12th and bachelor degree are eligible for recruitment in teaching, banking, civil service and other jobs.

Candidates having fluency in English are also eligible for recruitment in private sectors jobs.

You will be eligible to pursue LLB, MBA, B.Des courses also and make your career in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?