7th June 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 10th? Should I choose non medical stream?

what should i do after passing 10th and choosing non medical stream. what is the easiest way possible for ias procedure?

4th July 2013, 04:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th? Should I choose non medical stream?

Selection of subject either at 12th or degree is not a criterion if your aim is IAS. Graduation is the required qualification. After completing degree in any stream, you can apply for IAS selection test (CSAT) through the web portal of UPSC. Pattern and syllabus can be collected from the portal itself. CSAT qualified candidates should attend mains and interview.
4th July 2013, 09:42 PM
sajid mirza

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th? Should I choose non medical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should i do after passing 10th and choosing non medical stream. what is the easiest way possible for ias procedure?

You can choose non medical after 10th ....because this stream has very wide field and scope............you will have chance to go in Navy force ..............and many more field are here ..
5th July 2013, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Yes, you can go for non medical stream after passing 10th class. These are the various non medical branches that you can opt in intermediate course are:
**Non Medical Courses :
-MPC(Maths,Physics,Chemistry)
-MEC(Maths,Economics,Commerce)
-CEC(Civics,Economics, Commerce)

The selection of the any of your course will be continued to higher studies. As the intermediate course is the base for the higher studies.

You can also do Polytechnic Course after completing 10th class by writing the polytechnic entrance exam.If you have qualified in the entrance exam you will get a admission into the polytechnic college.
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?