9th October 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Which stream has more scope between Commerce and Non-medical?

I belongs to punjab state.I have done 10th with good marks (pseb).
I am very confused about choosing stream. I want to know which is better among Commerce and Non medical science stream. Please give me answer, please!

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream has more scope between Commerce and Non-medical? -- [New]
  2. Which stream has more scope between science and commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What courses are available for me after 10th?
  4. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  5. Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  7. Should I choose commerce or non-medical stream?
  8. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
  9. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  10. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  11. What can I do after 12th Non Medical? Scope of it?
  12. Will there be any change in commerce stream and is it necessary to take Mathematics with Commerce? What is the scope in this stream?
  13. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  14. Which course has the best scope after passing 12th commerce?
  15. Detailed information and scope of BBA course?
  16. Which is the best course after passing 10th?
  17. Is there any scope to study Commerce after completing 10th?
  18. Is commerce the best stream for doing C.A? What is the scope/Placement in B.A? Qualifications required in C.A?
9th October 2015, 08:30 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream has more scope between Commerce and Non-medical?

Both the streams have a good career in future but my opinion is that Science stream is better than the commerce. After studying Science there is a lot of scope in future which you can opt. These are as follows.

There are lots of courses which you can opt after completing your class 12th science.

For those who have an interest in Biology and are looking forward to a career in Medical line can opt for course like:
> MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
> BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
> BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery.
> Physician.
> Optometrists.
> Dental Surgeon.
> Pharmacists. etc.

For those who have an inclination towards Maths, Physics and Chemistry can get into Engineering line. These are as follows:

> Mechanical Engineering
> Civil Engineering
> Aeronautical Engineering
> Marine Engineering
> Electrical Engineering
> Computer Science Engineering
> Bio-Medical, Information Technology
> Marine Engineering etc.

You can also opt Forensic Science:

> B.Sc in Forensic Sciences.
> B.Sc in Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science.
> Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes). etc.
9th October 2015, 10:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Actually both the streams have numerous scopes.
It depends on your interest which one you want to choose.

Choose that stream in which your interested and work diligently ,you will able to achieve your target from it.

So, don't worry about scopes but whichever stream you choose , work from the core of your heart and develop learning attitude.
10th October 2015, 12:13 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

**Non medical and Commerce both the branch has its own importance and it only depends on you interest.

**Non medical has 3 main subjects---

•Physics,
•Chemistry,
•Mathematics

-If you want to become an Engineer or want to go in any other technical field then go for PCM.

**The commerce field related to Accountancy, Business Studies, Economies, Stats, etc and if you wish to become a Banker, Accountant or related filed then this stream is for you..
13th October 2015, 04:48 PM
Sonu@786

Both the stream are good as career in future and you can choose number of coarses and jobs in the future.

If wants to be banker and bussiness man and marketing officer than choose Commerce.
In this stream you can study business, accounts, economics, computer and statics.
19th May 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed with my 10th and I'm confused between science n commerce...i want to go for BBA after 12 th ...which stream will be better ??
20th May 2016, 11:43 AM

1:Both the streams are valuable but important thing is that our intrest.
2:In that time competition is so much and we done any course but perfection is must.
3:Best option is non-medical because many international companies are entered in india. so job is eaisly available
20th May 2016, 02:16 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed with my 10th and I'm confused between science n commerce...i want to go for BBA after 12 th ...which stream will be better ??
Since you want to pursue BBA(Bachelor in Business Administration) in future, it totally depends on you which subject or stream you really like the most whether it is science or commerce and choose that stream accordingly. As you mentioned about BBA, Here i suggest you to choose commerce stream which contains so many topics & chapter which will help you while pursuing BBA.
25th May 2016, 09:00 AM
Adhayay

Both the stream are better in their own ways. Its upon you, which stream you like most.
If you are interested in banking or bussiness then choose Commerce and if you like technical works like engineering and architecture than choose Non-Medical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?