5th September 2013, 09:40 PM
sowmyamv

What are the career options for M.Tech in Digital Communication

Hi,
I'm pursuing M.Tech in Digital communication and Networking.
Which are the companies that I can try for??
What do they look for?

Related Questions:
  1. Kurukshetra University ECE 3rd Year-Digital Signal Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?
  3. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  4. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in engineering colleges?
  6. What are the carer options for those who have good communication skils -- [New]
  7. Which are the subjects that are good in M.Tech between VLSI, Digital Communication and Biomedical Signal Processing?
  8. Career options after Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Career options available other then M.Tech or MBA?
  10. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  11. How can I get admission in manipal institute of technology for M.Tech in digital electronics and advance communication?
  12. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  13. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  14. What to do after Btech ECE? What are the best career options? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  16. Which is the best course to do after completion of MCA?
  17. Career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics?
  18. Which Companies I am suitable for getting Job being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Digital Communication and Networking?
21st July 2015, 03:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options for M.Tech in Digital Communication

** Career options for M.Tech in Digital Communication as given below.

==> Company name

:: IntEl
:: Alcatel-Lucent
:: Texas Instruments
:: IBM. TCS
:: Samsung
:: Emphsis
:: Atos Origin

==> M.Tech. Digital Communication Job Types

:: Assistance Professor - Communication Engineering

:: Communication Engineer - Wireless

:: Software Engineer - Communication

:: Network Support Engineer

:: Software Engineer & Senor Engineer

:: Communication Manager

:: Software Design Engineer

:: Electrical Engineering Trainee

:: Manager - Sustaining Engineering

:: Test Engineering Manager

:: Manager - Current Engineering

:: Manager - Software Engineering Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?