26th December 2012, 07:43 PM
renakeads

What are the career options for PCMB students after 12th other than medical

pls tell mi career options for PCMB students aftr 12th other then medical

26th April 2013, 05:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options for PCMB students after 12th other than medical

You can expect only assistant level jobs after 12th. Clerical and data entry jobs can be opted. Pursuing higher study options is better. You can try for engineering courses, as you have studied mathematics as a subject. Diploma courses in engineering streams can also be selected. B.Sc degree in technical/science streams is yet another option. Courses in fisheries, pharma or dairy science can be selected for studies.
26th April 2013, 05:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options for PCMB students after 12th other than medical

At present you can join to junior programmer profile in any of the reputed IT companies. By gaining experience, you can move to the profile of software developer. Another good option for you is to go with engineering degree in CSE. After completion of the degree, you can have better career opportunities with firms like Infosys, Wipro, or Accenture. Java, ASP.NET, C#.NET, etc are some of the popular programming languages employed to develop software applications.
13th May 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

MBA includes which kinds of job
13th May 2013, 11:05 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by renakeads View Post
pls tell mi career options for PCMB students aftr 12th other then medical
HI!
There are many option after passing 12th with P.C.M.B. like:-
> B.Tech
> B.Sc Hons
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.Arch
> Law
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> B.Sc Biotechnology
> B.Sc Microbiology
> B.Pharma
> B.Sc I.T
> B.Sc Physics
etc

ALL THE BEST!
14th May 2013, 07:38 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello,

With subject combination : Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Bio you may go for engineering courses, such as civil, mechanical, electronics, etc. (ONLY if you fulfill the eligibility criteria).

** Apart form doing the degree level courses in science with the conventional combinations you can also choose degree courses in several emerging professional areas, such as, :

> > physiotherapy,
> > occupational therapy,
> > nursing,
> > computer,
> > business administration.

** You can also opt for courses outside the university stream, such as:

> > hotel management,
> > fashion technology,
> > aircraft maintenance engineering,
> > B. Arch.
> > Bachelor of Planning & Design
> > government accredited computer.

hope it helps ..
GOOD LUCK ...
21st May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TEL ME BST CARRER OPTION FOR GIRLS AFTER PCMB
25th May 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

iam studying pcmb and i want to become engeniar. Pleace help me
13th June 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

what carrer should i pursue after pcmb rather than medical?
17th April 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

right now i wrote my tenth exam and now i am planning to take pcmb please suggest me wat all careers are there leaviln medical and engineering??? can 1 become a lecturer and is there any scope for it today...pleaseeeeeeeeeeee let me know about these...
20th May 2014, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

this year i wrote my 10th exam nd i cleared it,mmm... in puc i hav taken pcmb.Will i be able to b'come a scientist? If yes, how?plz do rply. :)
24th January 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I 'm studyn in 12 pcmb n i want to be an engineer. So pls can u sy me the best eng course to opt... Pls
5th April 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my 12th board this year with pcmb...... yet results have not been declared....

if i take bsc in microbiology.....how far it would help me....?????
16th May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

my dream is to be a cardiologist, what should I do after my 2 pu, and which is the best college in Kereala. Please help me........
16th May 2015, 05:13 PM
savneybillford

Hello,
PCMB is a science stream with a lot of career options. Since you dont wish to go with medicals I'll suggest you only non medical options. You can do engineering. Or you can go for pure sciences. That is a bachelor degree. Branching into physical and biological sciences. Then you can get into research,teaching or industry field.
All the best.
25th May 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I just wrote my 10th exam. I'm planning to chose PCMB. What are the different career options suitable for girls??
29th March 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have recently gave 11th std exam.
I have taken PCMB subjects,what r career options after 12. Plz suggest me something good.
10th May 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I have written my 10 th exam results are not yet declared but if I take pcmb nd I like bio but I don't want to become doctor wht r the other options in bio also other branches in engineering
24th May 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th now so what would be the best career option i don't want to go for medical field
11th June 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Can PCMB student can do engineering ?which type of engineering ?
13th December 2016, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I am in 11th . I have no interest in medical so I don't want to go with bio but I don't like machines either so which are the interesting facility with pcm which suitable for me ?
11th May 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I attempted pcmb as my subject. I want to do research work. How's that possible? What are the further options other than medical and engineering?
31st May 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have opted for PCMB. Many suggested me not to take as the matter of hardworking. But I am fine with it. I want to become a software engineer. Please suggest me, should I take or not?
15th January 2018, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

What are the best career opportunities for the girls passed with pcmb in CBSE board and related colleges for pursuing the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?