5th April 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Career options after 12th standard for Non-medical stream students apart from AIEEE?

SIR i'm unable to fill form of AIEEE so i just want to know opportunities after +2 non-medical,so please help me now

8th April 2011, 10:56 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Career options after 12th standard for Non-medical stream students apart from AIEEE?

there many options like b.tech., bcom, bba etc. its depend upon your interest.
9th April 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after 12th standard for Non-medical stream students apart from AIEEE?

what are the career options for non medical students?
14th April 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the career options for non medical students after 12th standard??? plz reply must...
16th April 2011, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

which are one of the best career options for non medical?
3rd May 2011, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir,recently i gave aieee exam but in this i was not perfomed well . i mustly want to do engnering but by aieee i am sure i could not get good college by this and i expected 80% marks in cbse 12th exam.there is any other option for me
3rd May 2011, 05:12 AM
Umang kaushik

There is no disipointment.you can do owner from best college if u get good marks in cbse or u can also apply for b.se
3rd May 2011, 02:29 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR i'm unable to fill form of AIEEE so i just want to know opportunities after +2 non-medical,so please help me now

So, you have missed your chance of AIEEE this time no problem. Lets discuss oppurtunities other then Engineering.

Simplely Complete your M.sc or B.sc degree along with B.ed and opt for Teaching jobs in Goverment Higher secondary schools. At present any teacher in Goverment HS school of get 30,000 as basic salary for studing any science subject. Besides these you can opt for Private Coaching also one of the best option. India is a place where Teaching is one of the most lucaretive job option. Today by having few years of teaching experiance in can open your own Coaching institute. And can easily Ern 6 figure salary.

You can also join some institutes for teachning like- Pathfinder, FITJEE, Resonace etc. FITJEE & Resonance even pay 7 figures salary to there teacher.

After completing your P.hd you can opt for research. Any research Scientist Recieves 50,000 per month minimum depending upon which Group of scientist he is Group 'D' are paid well and they can earn extra by teachinh in colleges etc.

Different Stroke, other then your science background

BCA, benchmark and job gauranting course for one who want to persue MBA in Hospitality to explore there career in 5 stars hotels and Cruise. Other then that MCA one of the best option to club with BCA for a good career in IT sector.

LLB (Corporate Law), this course is mainly studied by students who have speech power and ability to tackle the issues nicely. It one of the most lucaretive option and an evergreen, thats because each and every Company or weather small or Giant has there own Corporate lawers, for handling the legal issues relating to company.
Hotel Management: Since you are science student Complete your B.Sc/M.sc (Hotel Management) from a good institute and you can find good job in 5 star Hotels, Resturaunts etc.

Regards
~Faiyaz~

3rd May 2011, 04:20 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

As you have missed AIEEE exam,you cannot get admission in top Engineering colleges.If you want to take admission top colleges,then you have wait for next year to appear for AIEEE exam.
If you don't want waste the year and want to pursue engineering course in any colleges,then you can take admission in top ranking colleges in your place in Management quota.If you have applied for state entrance exam for engineering,if you qualify in that exam,you will get admission in engineering colleges with less amount.
3rd May 2011, 04:44 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

there many options like b.tech., bcom, bba etc. its depend upon your interest.
9th May 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with non medical and missed aieee exam nd now waiting for result and very confused about my career .... instead of all that i hvedecided to do bsc with computer science and i m average student is it right plllzzzz suggest me
10th May 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Career options after 12th standard for Non-medical stream students apart from AIEEE or IIT?
22nd May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 12 th in (pcm),but want to join nda either navy or air force. my date of birth is 20th june 1993.when can i appear for exam? if not what else i can do exept engineering. please guide.
24th May 2011, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

try Merchant navy........
27th May 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

after 2 if i will do b.s.c IT then i would surly get the job with good salary
27th May 2011, 04:50 PM
stranger351

Smile Re: Career options after 12th standard for Non-medical stream students apart from AIEEE?

The best is you can go for NDA
NDA exam is held twice in a year and it is held by UPSC..
This is UPSC exam and this is good exam you will make your career well in NDA..
For More information regarding NDA you can visit www.upsc.gov.in
31st May 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I've got 76% marks in 12th CBSE board but my AIEEE exam had gone vry bad....i think iwill not be able to score good marks in that...what should i do...plzzzz suggest... i'm vry worried...
5th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Career options after 12th standard for Non-medical stream students apart from AIEEE?

Quote:
Sir,recently i gave aieee exam but in this i was not perfomed well . i mustly want to do engnering but by aieee i am sure i could not get good college by this and i expected 80% marks in cbse 12th exam.there is any other option for me
please tell me.
6th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir non med students can do pharmacy?
20th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 11th and have opted for non medical...plss....sir tell me the career options after 12th ,,,,, you can mail me at [email protected]
plss....reply must.........
8th August 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i m studying in 12th standard and have nt joined any separate coaching institute for engeniering beside i also dnt know except some upgoing programmees,can someone help what to do nd what to not
19th October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what to do after aieee
1st November 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

non med stdents cn do pharmacy or nt?is any best optn othr than engnrng in non med?
4th November 2011, 07:37 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

As you have missed AIEEE exam,you cannot get admission in top Engineering colleges.If you want to take admission top colleges,then you have wait for next year to appear for AIEEE exam.
If you don't want waste the year and want to pursue engineering course in any colleges,then you can take admission in top ranking colleges in your place in Management quota.If you have applied for state entrance exam for engineering,if you qualify in that exam,you will get admission in engineering colleges with less amount.
4th November 2011, 07:43 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

5th November 2011, 08:41 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hi, their are many optionafter 12th non medical.
-B.Tech
-ARMY
-NAVY
-AIR FORCE
-BCA
-BBA
-HOTEL MANAGEMENT

THESE are some option for 12th non medical student
10th November 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello to All i want to join navy after my 12th in non medical stream anyone please tell me how
11th November 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

tell me some options for b-tech......and what are there scopes?
15th November 2011, 11:20 AM
dravid999

hi dear,
you have missed your chance of AIEEE this time no problem. Lets discuss oppurtunities other then Engineering.

Simplely Complete your M.sc or B.sc degree along with B.ed and opt for Teaching jobs in Goverment Higher secondary schools. At present any teacher in Goverment HS school of get 30,000 as basic salary for studing any science subject. Besides these you can opt for Private Coaching also one of the best option. India is a place where Teaching is one of the most lucaretive job option. Today by having few years of teaching experiance in can open your own Coaching institute. And can easily Ern 6 figure salary.

You can also join some institutes for teachning like- Pathfinder, FITJEE, Resonace etc. FITJEE & Resonance even pay 7 figures salary to there teacher.

After completing your P.hd you can opt for research. Any research Scientist Recieves 50,000 per month minimum depending upon which Group of scientist he is Group 'D' are paid well and they can earn extra by teachinh in colleges etc.

Different Stroke, other then your science background

BCA, benchmark and job gauranting course for one who want to persue MBA in Hospitality to explore there career in 5 stars hotels and Cruise. Other then that MCA one of the best option to club with BCA for a good career in IT sector.

LLB (Corporate Law), this course is mainly studied by students who have speech power and ability to tackle the issues nicely. It one of the most lucaretive option and an evergreen, thats because each and every Company or weather small or Giant has there own Corporate lawers, for handling the legal issues relating to company.
Hotel Management: Since you are science student Complete your B.Sc/M.sc (Hotel Management) from a good institute and you can find good job in 5 star Hotels, Resturaunts etc.

thanks
15th November 2011, 11:36 PM
gkumar13000

APART FROM AIEEE there r many career options ...depending upon urs interest
fashion designing
hotel management
bba
bbm
bsc animation
bca
etc
1st December 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

we can do bca it is best option for avrage students who seems non med a tough stream.
4th December 2011, 02:30 PM
Shweta1992

Quote:
There are many options like state JEEs for engineering, BSc, BA, BCom, Law, Journalism, Hotel Management, Fashion Designing, Architecture etc. Choose from the various options available and prepare for it.
10th June 2012, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

i got 73% in CBSE boards n i have missed out AIEEE kindly suggest me courses i can opt for.....................
14th June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

am in 12th and i am weak in physics . is bca a good option for me????? plz reply
14th July 2012, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know is btech mtech(dual)-ece has good scope from private engeneering college
19th February 2013, 12:55 AM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Apart from AIEEE you have options to do a regular B.sc course from likes of Delhi University, Statistics courses, fashion technology from NIFT or designing courses from NID and similar institutes. The fields of mass communication and computer animation are wide open with new prospects. But before that you should consider taking a good aptitude test to find out what your interest scope is all about and determine your course according to that.
26th May 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I don't know what to do i have opt for non medical please tell me
7th February 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir
i have got 80% marks in 12th non-medical from delhi.
Is IIT will be a good option for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?