13th December 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the career scope and job opportunities in Psychology?

Hi, I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology. I would like to switch my branch in Psychology department by studying any specialized or Master's course in Psychology. Will it be a good option? How is the scope and job opportunities in India?

14th December 2019, 06:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career scope and job opportunities in Psychology?

Career scope and job opportunities in Psychology:-

Academic Counsellor
Adversting Agent
Animal Trainer
Animal Researcher
Aviation Psychologist
Case Worker
Child Care Worker
School Psychologist
Neuropsychologist
Engineering Psychologist
Psychiatrist.
15th December 2019, 08:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career scope and job opportunities in Psychology?

Career scope and job opportunities in Psychology:-
They can easily find jobs in private and government sectors. Psychologist mostly taken up for jobs in various Universities, Colleges and Schools, Hospitals, Clinics, Government Agencies etc.

Job opportunities in Psychology:-
Social Worker
Psychologist
Psychotherapist
Counselor
Educational Psychologist
Human Resource Manager
Teacher
Research Roles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?