21st January 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Science stream and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?
  2. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  4. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  5. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  7. Which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale?
  8. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  10. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  11. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  12. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  13. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  15. What are the career opportunities available in Biology? Which course has the best career scope?
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

22nd January 2017, 06:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?

There are wide range of opportunities in higher studies after 12th with science stream.

Some of them are :-

B.Sc/B.A

B.Tech/B.E.

B.A LLB.

B.Des.

B.Com.

All these have better future career opportunities as well as job options. So, kindly select the course taking in consideration about your interest.

22nd January 2017, 08:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?

As you have completed your 12th with science stream but you haven't returned that from which subject you have completed your 12th standard so it is not easy to tell you the career scopes because non medical has different courses and medical has different courses.

If you have completed your 12th with non medical stream then now a days Computer Science Engineering has more demand in the market and if you have completed your 12th with medical stream then you can pursue MBBS all veterinary courses.

22nd January 2017, 09:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Courses after 12th science with PCB:

MBBS

BAMS

BHMS

BDS

Bachelor of physiotherapy

BSc home science

BSc in Dairy Technology

Bachelor of Pharmacy biotechnology

Paramedical courses

LLB

Career options after PCM:

Bachelor of Technology

Bachelor of Architecture

Defence

Pilot Training

Bachelor of Computer Application

22nd January 2017, 10:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Career opportunities after completion of 12th with science stream :-

You can give medical entrance exams for following courses

MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of Surgery )

BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery )

B. Technology ( Biotechnology)

B. Pharmacy

B.Sc ( Biochemistry)

Para- Medical Fields

Nutritionist

Hospital and Health Administration

Public Health

Pharmaceuticals

Agriculture

Biological Science

Clinical Research.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?