23rd March 2011, 08:47 AM
demebi

What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap

Hi friends,
I have completed my MCA in the year and i have 2 years of working experience as a trainee s/w engineer. and later i had 4 years of gap and now am planning to restart my career life. but i would like to get some expert advice in choosing my career after such a long gap. other than programmer could anyone help me to choose a good career as i hate coding

Thanks and regards

DB

Related Questions:
  1. MCA after 6 years of job experience in IT sector? What would be further job prospect?
  2. Can I become a Senior Software Engineer after distance M.Sc(IT) having 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
  3. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  4. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  5. Is it beneficial to appear in GRE for getting better job in Canada being a MCA Software Engineer?
  6. MCA after 6 years of job experience in IT
  7. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  8. Can I apply for IAS Exam having completed MCA and working as a Software Engineer?
  9. Job Opportunities for me in Software field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in the year 2010 and with 2 years of experience as IT Recruiter?
  10. What should I opt for my PG either go for MCA or M.Sc IT? I am working as a system engineer in a IT industry. I completed my graduation with History Hons.
  11. MBA, MCA or Certification course after BCA and 3 months of work experience in Technical Support?
  12. Procedure to take admission in SP Jain college? Which MBA programme is best for my future?
  13. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  14. Can I study MBA in Abroad with 2 years of Software experience while completed BCA in 5 years? -- [New]
  15. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  16. Can I get advantage of work experience to do MS in Abroad?
  17. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job?
  18. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future -- [Most Discussed]
30th December 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap

I was working as a software engineer from 3 years. I left the job becauseof marriage and then for baby but again i want to restart my career after 4 years of gap but at this point of time i am not able to decide how to get a job
30th December 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap

I have 3 years gap between my 12th and graduation but I have an year diploma..so will there be any problem for me ahead?
4th March 2020, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Hey I have completed my mca in 2010 and I have done 2months training in Seo in 2011 after I got married and have two kids so could not join further now I am ready to do a job after 9years of break suggest me what kind of job I must do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?