11th January 2012, 10:58 PM
ruchica paul

What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?

i am a student of assam higher secondary board. what are my chances in getting admissions to govt medical colleges in tripura?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in government medical college in Tripura after passing from Assam Higher Secondary Board?
  2. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  3. Chances of getting admission in government medical college after scoring 196.5 as cutoff?
  4. Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  6. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  7. How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?
  8. From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?
  9. What's the expected cut off of government medical college for a general female candidate in MHT exam?
  10. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  11. Can I take admission in Kolkata in any government college? I am from Tripura
  12. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  13. Chances of joining IMA after finishing MBBS from Government Medical College?
  14. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  15. How can I join India Navy after completing graduation? I'm student of Hospital management in Tripura Medical college
  16. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  17. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET? -- [New]
  18. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
26th August 2019, 05:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?

Here are the eligibility of getting admission to government medical college.

1-First you will have to complete your 12th class with 50% marks or above.
2-Then you will have to appear in National Eligibility Cum 3-Entrance Test ( NEET). If you qualify then you will be eligible for admission in available 168 MBBS seats and 7 BDS seats.

Main points:

1-Sc,St students get relaxation of 10% marks.
2-Students belonging from General category get 5% relaxation of marks.
3-Students applying for MBBS must have completed 17 years. The upper limit of admission is 25 year.

To get more information related to government medical college. You can login to their official website https://tmc.nic.in/ .

Hope this answer will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?