12th January 2012, 12:01 AM
ruchica paul

Chances of admission in government medical college in Tripura after passing from Assam Higher Secondary Board?

i am a student of assam higher secondary board. what are my chances in getting admission to govt medical colleges in tripura?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  2. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  4. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  5. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  6. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  7. List of Assam Board affiliated schools which offer Higher Secondary Science Education
  8. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  9. How can I get admission in BBA in government registered college of Kolkata after passing my higher secondary exam from SEBA course?
  10. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  11. Can I apply in MBBS after failing in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  13. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  14. Chances of getting admission in government medical college after scoring 196.5 as cutoff?
  15. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required to make PCM group?
  17. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  18. Details about the upcoming exams for boards/states?
19th March 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of admission in government medical college in Tripura after passing from Assam Higher Secondary Board?

question bank for TMC entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?