13th July 2010, 01:32 AM
Anamikajain1368

Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College?

sir can i know that can outsider gave medical entrance test of tripura state govt. Medical college

29th March 2011, 11:51 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anamikajain1368 View Post
sir can i know that can outsider gave medical entrance test of tripura state govt. Medical college
yes you are eligible for Tripura state govt. medical college.........that's wy you can give this entrance and take admission in this institute...........

Because there are some seat is available for outsider student that,s why you are surely eligible for this exam..............

That's why you are eligible for this exam and give this exam and take admission in this college...........

But always keep in mind there is few seats are available.................

that's why you should hard labour and take admission................

best of luck....................
30th March 2011, 03:05 PM
kunal4win

Default Re: Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College?

you are eligible for
this exam and give this exam
and take admission in this
college..........
29th April 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College?

Sir, i hv 56 per cent marks in P.C.B in 2 . I am from assam. Am i eligible 4 med entrance in govt. Med college in tripura? Wht is the course fee? And when and where will be the forms available?
24th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

When will be the form of tripura medical college, 2011 be distributed sir????? can i know the date?
3rd June 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

how much seats are available for outsider students?
10th June 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me the date of issue of tripura mbbs 2011.
14th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How to download form of medical entrance test of tripura state govt. Medical college? Whether I have to go to Tripura for sitting entrance exam or I can sit somewhere else?
15th June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are available for arunachal?
16th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in Tripura medical college for out siders?
22nd June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get the online form for Tripura State Government Medical College?
6th November 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

when will you release your medical entrance form in westbengal ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?