1st April 2012, 06:54 PM
ashwini-mishra

What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?

I have passed clerical exam conducted by IBPS. I got 156marks in GEN category.
I belong to U.P.
So what is my chance of getting a call from 19banks?
Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  2. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  3. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  4. Will I get interview call after scoring 156 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  5. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  6. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  7. What are my chances to get a call from Bank after scoring 132 marks in SC category?
  8. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  9. Can I get a call from Banks after scoring 122 in IBPS clerk? I am pursuing 4th B.Tech from CSE
  10. Any chance to get a job after scoring 134 in IBPS CWE for clerks in general category?
  11. Chances to participate in the interview after scoring 142 in IBPS PO exam in general category?
  12. Which college will I get after scoring 156 marks?
  13. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  14. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  15. What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?
  16. What are the chances of getting selected in banks after scoring 157 in IBPS PO -- [New]
  17. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
3rd April 2012, 06:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwini-mishra View Post
I have passed clerical exam conducted by IBPS. I got 156marks in GEN category.
I belong to U.P.
So what is my chance of getting a call from 19banks?
Please reply soon.
As you know that 19 public sector banks participates in the Common Written Examination conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. So, the required CWE Score will vary accordingly.

Now, since you have qualified the examination and have scored 156 marks in the same, you need to watch out for the recruitment notification published by the participating banks. Each bank will be publishing the notification as per their own schedule and will mention the eligibility criteria along with the required CWE Score (State Wise), and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria and have scored the required marks in the Common Written Exam as per the notification published by the banks, you will have to apply and if you are shortlisted, you will be getting call letter to attend the Interview.
3rd April 2012, 02:20 PM
rounak_online

Default Re: What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?

Dear Ashwanee
You have a good score. Generally a general candidate has to score 125-130 to qualify. Still it is a good score. Now you have to use this score for applying all the banks under IBPS personally.
There are chances, but still my best wishes are with u where ever u need luck
Balram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?