14th August 2018, 04:18 PM
Veereshkumar863

What is the chances of getting admission in B.Pharma in Karnataka having completed 12th from Open school?

I have completed my 10+2 from Science stream from Open school in Delhi. Now, I want to pursue B.Pharma in any colleges in Karnataka. So, will I be allowed to take admission in any colleges in Karnataka?

15th August 2018, 10:31 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the chances of getting admission in B.Pharma in Karnataka having completed 12th from Open school?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Pharma course after 12th from a recognised open schooling board.

Candidate passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible to get admission in the course. Yes, if you will qualify in the entrance test and fulfill the required eligibility then you are eligible to get admission in the course.
15th August 2018, 06:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the chances of getting admission in B.Pharma in Karnataka having completed 12th from Open school?

If you have completed 12th from Open Schooling then also you will be eligible to pursue B.Pharma.
You can pursue from any of the mode it should be either regular or distance mode.
15th August 2018, 09:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Pharma is four year course. The eligibility to getting admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main paper with minimum 50%from a recognised board.

So, if you have passed 12th from a recognised open board then you are eligible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?