8th December 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting job in IT companies having passed BCA from distance mode?

Can I apply for a job in MNC IT companies like Wipro, Infosys and TCS if I did my BCA from distance mode of education and my MCA from regular college?

14th December 2018, 04:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting job in IT companies having passed BCA from distance mode?

1. Technical courses like B.Tech, BCA, MCA, Diploma pursued in distance mode are not considered as valid by All India council for Technical Education.

2. Top IT MNCs like TCS, Wipro will not recruit distance BCA candidates for back end jobs also.
14th December 2018, 07:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting job in IT companies having passed BCA from distance mode?

The top Multinational Information Technology companies hardly recruit candidates who have done Bachelor of Technology. They recruit MCA candidates for some posts. The next important thing is that distance Bachelor of computer application course is an invalid course as per council of Technical Education.

On basis of your MCA course, they may allow you to sit for recruitment but they may reject you during document verification stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?