19th August 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances to study medicine if I previously studied biology, chemistry and sociology

What are my chances of getting to study medicine if I previously studied biology chemistry and sociology? Because I know that usually you are required to do at least 3 sciences and I am not sure if sociology is considered a science.

13th April 2023, 03:16 PM
Tibia

Default Re: What are the chances to study medicine if I previously studied biology, chemistry and sociology

To study medicine in the country you will have to take up MBBS course for the following you will have to comply with the following criteria
Candidates must score at least 50% in their board exam with physics, chemistry and biology as their main subjects
Candidates will have to appear for neet enterance exam and based on the merit in the following exam you will be alloted seat
If you fit in the above criteria you will be able to study medicine and directly you cannot get admission into medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?