30th May 2010, 02:16 PM
paridhi

What college can I get after scoring 75 in AIEEE

dear sir i hav got 75 no.(know that's really horrible) in aieee 2010 in b tech and 180 in b arch in aieee 2010 what collg can i get??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  2. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  4. Which AIEEE private college can I get through counseling after scoring 314723 in AIEEE?
  5. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  6. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in VNIT after scoring 136 in AIEEE? Which branch will I get after scoring 136 in AIEEE -- [New]
  8. Which college should I opt after scoring 45,000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 151 in AIEEE?
  12. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Any college college for me after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  17. Which college will I get after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE?
  18. How to take admission in college after scoring 135 in AIEEE?
27th November 2012, 10:36 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What college can I get after scoring 75 in AIEEE

Hello,
When you said 75, I first thought that it is your rank that you have got and I thought it to be quite commendable. Because a rank within 100 or 200 is very good for getting in good government colleges. But you yourself have mentioned that the rank is horrible. So I now think that it is the total score that you are talking about that you have obtained in the papers. So then it will be really difficult for you to get in private colleges also. So I would rather suggest that you go for BCA or Bachelor's of Computer Applications. This is also technical genre and you will gain technical knowledge here also. So think.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?