8th July 2012, 05:38 PM
dhirajpink

What are the colleges one can get after scoring 1120 merit number? My CET score is 90

my CET score is 90 & Iam an OMS category.my merit no is 1120.what r the colleges which can come my way inCAP-I of DTE maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off rates for the top 10 MBA colleges of Pune affiliated to Pune University? Chances of getting admission in top 10 colleges with CET score of 108 and final merit number of 1427?
  2. Where can I get admission after scoring 76 in MBA CET?
  3. List of engineering colleges in Mumbai and its surrounding which I may get after scoring 61 marks in CET?
  4. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  5. Which colleges would I get for Medical and for Pharmacy after scoring 15471 in merit list and 100 in PCB?
  6. Cutoff mark in history optional and g.s for civils prelims
  7. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get B.Arch seat in Bangalore after scoring 1120 rank?
  9. Colleges for MBA/MMS after having All India Merit score-103?
  10. Any chance to get a merit seat in any good B.Arch college in Bangalore after scoring 438 in NATA and 36,304 in CET?
  11. In which colleges in Mumbai will I get admission after scoring 48 in CET?
  12. Can I apply for good colleges after scoring 60 marks in MHT CET? In which colleges can I get?
  13. In which B.Arch colleges can my daughter get under Merit Category after scoring 95/200 in NATA?
  14. List of Engineering colleges for CSE in Mumbai, Thane and Raigardh(Central) I can apply for? I've secured 61 marks in CET and my state Merit no is 69920(Gen) and University merit no. is 20437
  15. How much rank is required to get Agricultural BSc seat?
  16. Which colleges would I get based on my merit score for Diploma in I.T.? -- [New]
  17. Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?
  18. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
18th June 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the colleges one can get after scoring 1120 merit number? My CET score is 90

List of engineering colleges in pune and mumbai which I may get after scoring 94 marks in MT-CET belonging to NT-(B) catrgory?
9th May 2015, 09:25 AM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: What are the colleges one can get after scoring 1120 merit number? My CET score is 90

CET stand for Central Common Entrance Test(CET). Following are the colleges avilable-
》Sahjeevan Shikshan Prasarak Mandals Tehu's Sahjeevan Shikshan Prasarak Mandals College Of Education, Tehu (parola)

》Poojya Sane Guruji Vidya Prasarak Mandal Shahada Dist Nandurbar's College Of Education Shahada Dist Nandurbar

》Dhule Education Society, Dhule's Dhule Education Society's College Of Education, Dhule

》Khandesh College Education Society, Jalgaon's K.c.e.society's College Of Education

》Mahatma Phule Samajik And Shaikshanik Vikas Mandal, Chalisgaon's Mahatma Phule College Of Education ,chalisgoan Dist Jalgaon

》Nandurbar Taluka Vidhayak Samiti's Ntvs's, College Of Education (b.ed.) Nandurbar

》Janta Shikshan Mandal's's Sane Guruji Vidyaprabodhini Comprehensive College Of Education,khiroda

》Progressive Education Society's Modern College Of Special Education B.ed.

》Chembur Colony Yuvak Mandal's Hashu Advani College Of Special Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?