18th June 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?

Dear sir,
Myself lalit Kshirsagar from Ahmednagar a student of 12 th class have secured pcm score 115 in CET Exam & now I want to know about the possibilities for getting admission in various reputed colleges in pune like PVG, SINHAGAD( VADGAON CAMPUS), MIT. so kindly let me know about the last years merit status & chances for admission for this year.

Related Questions:
  1. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there?
  2. How may I get rank of AISSMS COE at Shivaji nagar(Pune)? Is this a reputed engineering college? I've secured 80 marks in MHT-CET and have taken admission in that college?
  3. List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?
  4. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  5. Where will I get MBBS admission in Maharashtra after scoring 115 in MHT CET?
  6. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 115 marks in MH-CET in Maharashtra being a NT-C candidate? -- [New]
  8. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  9. Reputed colleges for Physics Honors course? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Can I be eligible for BAMS Colleges in Pune after securing 137 marks in ASSO CET?
  11. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  13. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  14. Date of CET exam of B.Ed in Narhe Colleges in Pune? I have done my B.Com and want to get admission for B.Ed this year? I am a working person in Private organization in Pune
  15. Will I get admission in government engineering colleges in Amravati , Aurangabad, or Pune(Maharashtra)? I have got 82 marks in CET
  16. List of colleges which offers MCA in Pune for CET qualified candidate?
  17. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  18. How to get admission in reputed college after securing 49.75 in PCB?
19th May 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?

i want to know the top colleges in pune through cet ? also the cut off list of that colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?