29th June 2012, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the complete procedure of CA?

i want to know complete procedure of ca....please tell me what is the procedur

15th August 2012, 09:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure of CA?

The CA course can be done once you have completed your higher secondary (High School). Just like the common entrance tests for engineering and medical courses, for charted accountant course there is Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which has to be passed.
In the first phase of CPT entrance test the sufficient cut-off mark is 50%. Secondly, it is Integrated Professional Competence Course which is the inter stage. This examination consists of 7 papers – this exam can be divided into two phases consisting 4 and 3 papers in each phase. Apart from these there are 100 hours of information technology training which includes 35 hours of orientation training.

After the inter, you will have to get practical training from a senior auditor which is called as “Articleship Training”. Then, you can write the final exam either, six months before articleship training gets over or nine months after you have joined the course. The final exam is held in two groups consisting four papers each, that is 8 papers altogether.
11th December 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the complete procedure of CA?

I want to know full procedure of artical training, and any rule of artical before with ipcc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?