12th December 2011, 02:09 PM
botto ghosh

Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?

give me complete procedure for getting admission in governmental aeronautical engineering collage after 10+2.name of collages.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  4. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  6. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  8. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  10. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  11. Which kind of Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission in Government colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  13. List of Top 10 Aeronautical engineering colleges in Chennai? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  14. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  15. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  16. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Names of government engineering colleges offering B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
12th December 2011, 05:36 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear pal,
Aeronautical engineering is a good engineering but it is available only in few colleges so the seats are limited. The admission to the course is by entrance exam or by merit based on the marks secured in +2.
The various entrance exams are AIEEE , IIT JEE. The aspirants can apply for the exam both online as well as by offline. On clearing the exam the aspirants will be ranked as per their marks secured and counselling will be held and you will get colleges as per your rank. Most of the top scoring aspirants will be choosing aeronautical so it is necessary to get more marks.
If counselling is as per +2 marks then you need to secure more marks in your +2 . The various college which needs aeronautical are madras institute of technology, chennai. Srm university, vit university etc. All the best
12th December 2011, 06:13 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?

10 + 2 Science; high percentage of marks in Science subjects and qualifying exam (JEE) To be an aeronautical engineer one should be a BE/B.Tech. in aeronautics. The Madras Institute of Technology offers a year postgraduate programme in aeronautical engineering for B.Sc. students. One can also study for M.Tech. and Ph.D. in aeronautics from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

Those who have passed the Associate membership exam conducted by ASI (Aeronautical Society of India), which is at par with a bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering, can also become aeronautical engineers. It is possible to take a degree in electronics or physics to work in this field and leave more options open

The Aeronautical Society of India - http://www.aesi-hyd.com/

for further information
http://www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/CAREERS/aeronautical_eng.htm
13th December 2011, 11:52 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by botto ghosh View Post
give me complete procedure for getting admission in governmental aeronautical engineering collage after 10+2.name of collages.
HI,
If you want to take admissions in aeronautical engineering then you have to qualify the exam like A.I.E.E.E, I.I.T-J.E.E or State-P.E.T.

Some top aeronautical engineering college are:-
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IIAE)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

GOOD LUCK!
11th January 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i want top 10 government aeronautical engineering colleges in india
29th May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i have not scored good marks in aieee. should i drop or do other course than btech if yes then which course would be best or take admission in private college for btech? i m confused please tell me.........
3rd July 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

want top 10 government aeronautical engineering colleges in india
3rd October 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I want the procedure for admission to BE Auronautical Engneering after 2 in & around Bangalore. Shall I have to go through the regular Enterance Examination or through direct approaching of the colloges. What is the cut off percentage of marks required.

Tanvie Ahmed.
No.28/A, 2nd Main, Siddique Nagar,
Mysore. 570018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?