22nd March 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the computer courses to study for Bank PO jobs?

Hi, I wish to apply for Bank Probationary Officer - PO jobs. So, which all computer courses should I do that would be beneficial for me? Any short term courses related to banking?

28th March 2020, 04:09 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What are the computer courses to study for Bank PO jobs?

If you are looking for short-term courses that can help you out in Banking jobs, then you need not to panic because only basics of computer is required while doing banking job.
Awareness of software like MS Office, Accounting software like Tally, Web surfing, etc. is enough for working in banks.
However, even then if you are looking to pursue some short term-courses, then you can visit reputed training institutes for computer courses.
I have listed below some institutes.
  1. ApTech
  2. NIIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?