6th December 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?

Hi, I am Mahdi and I have been succeeded to B.Sc by scholarship, now can you introduce me the B.Sc, can I study any other course of B.Sc without of computer science? Any other course that be under the B.Sc but not be computer science? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. Courses available to study for BSc(Computer Science) student?
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  6. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  7. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  8. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  9. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  10. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  11. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  12. Courses available after BSc computer science(MG University)? Which are the job oriented and certified courses available in Kerala?
  13. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  15. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  16. Is there any better option except Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  17. Courses that can be pursued after doing BSc Computer Science?
  18. What should I choose to study after Diploma in Health Inspector course?
7th December 2017, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Mahdi and I have been succeeded to B.Sc by scholarship, now can you introduce me the B.Sc, can I study any other course of B.Sc without of computer science? Any other course that be under the B.Sc but not be computer science? Thanks.

You can study various BSc courses without computer science. They are given below;

BSc Mathematics
BSc Statistics
BSc Physics
BSc Chemistry
BSc Anthropology
BSc Applied Chemistry
BSc Applied Physics
BSc Electronics
BSc Fire and Safety
BSc Geography
BSc Home Science
BSc Geology
BSc Hospitality Management and Hotel Management
BSc Hotel Management and Tourism
BSc Hotel and Catering Management
BSc Optometry
BSc Psychology
BSc Visual Media
BSc Environmental Science
8th December 2017, 12:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?

Sorry to inform you that you can not hide completely from Computer Science subject if you want to pursue B.Sc course. In B.Sc course, you have to study Computer Science or Information Technology as a subject compulsory/optional. However you can skip this subject if there is an option to chooses an alternative for optional subject.
Below I have listed some B.Sc courses in which you might not have to take Computer Science subject:
  • B.Sc Biology
  • B.Sc Home Science
  • B.Sc Nursing
  • B.Sc Fire and Safety
  • B.Sc Psychology
  • B.Sc Environmental Science
8th December 2017, 05:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can study B.Sc course without Computer Science. There are lot of B.Sc courses which you can opt in various streams except Computer Science.

Below I have listed some of the B.Sc courses without Computer Science, just have a look over it.

BSc in Mathematics
BSc in Physics
BSc in Chemistry
BSc in Statistics
BSc in Geology
BSc in Optometry
BSc in Psychology
BSc in Environmental Science
BSc in Applied Chemistry
BSc in Applied Physics
BSc in Home Science etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?