14th September 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the counseling date for M.Tech? I have scored 29 years in GATE

I got 29 marks in gate12.s0 when will be the counselling date for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the counseling date for M.Tech? I have scored 29 years in GATE
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  3. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  6. What is M.Tech counseling date? I have scored 22 marks in GATE
  7. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  8. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  9. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  10. Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?
  11. List of the colleges for M.Tech counseling?I have scored 341 in GATE with 25.33 marks, 90.37 percentile and 10602 rank
  12. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  13. What is the counseling date for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh? I have qualified in GATE
  14. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  16. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  17. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  18. Can I apply for TANCET M.E counseling under GATE category? I have scored 10.67
22nd February 2013, 07:20 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the counseling date for M.Tech? I have scored 29 years in GATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 29 marks in gate12.s0 when will be the counselling date for me?

Dear Aspirant,

Yes you are qualified for the GATE counseling and based on the 2013 gate results you can also apply for the seat in the coming GATE 2013 results.

So if you havent completed your counseling then you need to wait for the GATE results then you need to wait for the notification of counseling so it is a time taking process.

You need to wait if you havent took the admissions.

Because with your score you can be eligible for the counseling for the GATE.

Since it is valid for 2 years.

So there is no problem in attending the counseling even if you wrote the exam in 2012.

But we cannot say the date for the counseling since the results of the GATE 13 are not yet released.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?