9th April 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?

hi,i had taken gate exam.my allindia ranking is 9091 and my gate score is 359 is there any counseling to attend for gate to select mtechseats in good collages.if there is counseling when will be the counseling

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  2. ISM dhanbad counselling for mtech through GATE: Required Score? and for BIT Mesra, DCE/NSIT?
  3. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should i give BITSAT again after scoring 246 marks in first chance? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  7. In which stream do I need to attend the GATE entrance exam? Can I attend it in computer science and engineering?
  8. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  9. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  10. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE?
  11. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  12. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  13. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  14. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  15. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  16. Can I just attend for Campus Placements for experience in my 7th semester of Engineering having interest to pursue higher studies? What will happen if I get selected will not join?
  17. Can I attend second round counselling for changing my college? I selected one engineering college in first round,but it is far away from my native so that I want to change my college
  18. How may I get admission in MBBS college in Uttarakhand? My category rank is 475 in UPMT
16th June 2013, 12:50 AM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?

Yes,Malviya National institute of technology ,Jaipur is conducting counselling for admission in NITs in various M.tech programs.You have to register there by visiting the MNIT Jaipur's website .Participating institutes are-

MNIT Jaipur
MANIT Bhopal
SVNIT Surat
MNNIT,Allahabad
NIT Trichy
NIT Suratkal
NIT Warangal
NIT Srinagar
NIT Rourkela
NIT Patna
NIT Jalandhar
NIT Kurukhestra.
SLIET,LOngewala

These are few NITs which are famous.All the thirty NITs and some central govt universities are participating in this counselling.It is very good chance for you to join NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?