28th June 2011, 01:03 PM
harshahece

Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?

hi...
i have qualified gate and my percentile is 94..plz tell me when will be the m.tech counseling for gate students in karnataka.tell me the date for applying m.tech counseling....

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  3. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  5. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  6. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  7. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  8. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  9. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  11. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the counseling date for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh? I have qualified in GATE
  13. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  14. Can I apply for counseling in GATE after scoring 18.67 under SC category?
  15. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech?
  16. When will be the starting of Counselling for PGCET Exam?
  17. Date of sale of application form of PGCET M.Tech karnataka?
  18. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
11th November 2011, 08:49 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?

dear friend,

i think you should to apply colleges in Karnataka with this marks.
your marks is good .
and i am sure you will get surely good colleges .
best of luck.
17th March 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

hi i have qualified gate and my BE percentage is 70 do i get mtech seat n pls tell me wts the procedure to apply college
27th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

hi...my gate marks is 24...i am not qualified in gate can u plz tell me whthr i get the seats in karnataka through gate councelling..?
3rd April 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

when will the GATE counceling form will be issued. is that GATE 2011 score is eligible in 2012.
19th April 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

hi...
i have qualified gate and my percentile is 92..plz tell me when will be the m.tech counseling for gate students in karnataka.tell me the date for applying m.tech counseling...
30th May 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the councelling dates for gate 2012 in karnataka...please
17th June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

when is the councelling going to start ? i hav qualified my gate and my score is 365... plz tell me the best colleges for my score
18th June 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 23.33 marks in gate exam in mechanical branch ,can i apply for councelling reply
30th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 31.67 tell me about the councelling dates for gate 2012 in karnataka...please
7th August 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i scored in 16.33 IN GATE I APPLIED IN GATE LIST CAN I ATTEND COUNCELING PGCET KARNATAKA
15th April 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am an electronics and comm student. i qualified GATE. i got 26.67 marks, my rank is 26000 ..... can i get m.tech seat in karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?