12th April 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the course fees for banking course? What is the duration?

Hi i am crystal i want to know thee course fees of all the banking courses offered by ifbi and also the duration i am a bcom graduate.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?
  3. Having 46% in B.A. can I do Post Graduate Diploma in Banking? Fees and duration of course?
  4. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  5. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  6. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  7. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  8. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission? -- [New]
  9. Fees of banking and insurance in Mulund College of Commerce for reserved category?
  10. What is the fees and duration of Dialysis Technicians exam
  11. Information about B.Ed course duration? What is the fees?
  12. How much fees is required to complete the hotel management course? Duration of the course?
  13. Colleges, fees, duration of course and date of forms for B.Ed course?
  14. Where can I do the summer training in Mumbai? I am a 2nd year instrumentation student
  15. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Ph.D in Banking programme in Hyderabad?
  16. Which are the best colleges for Chef? What is the duration and the fees?
  17. Can I get a government job after B.Com graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scholarships while doing postgraduate diploma in Banking Operations? fees of the course is Rs. 80,000
15th June 2017, 10:52 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the course fees for banking course? What is the duration?

You can choose either Certificate Course In Banking or PG Diploma In Banking & Finance after B.Com offered by IFBI. These coursew having duration of 2 years. Tuition Fee for these courses is in the ranges of Rs.60,000/- to Rs.70,000/-. Other Institutes also offer other master's courses in Banking & Finance.

Banking Courses After B.Com
- M.Sc (Banking & Finance)
- M.A. (Banking & Finance)
- M.Com (Bank Management)

Career Scope
After completion of course in banking & finance, You can work with Banks, Investment Companies, Insurance Companies, Savings and Loan Associations, Mortgage Companies, Consultancies etc.

Job Types In Banking & Finance
- Cashier
- Agent or Broker
- Loan Officer
- Loan Counsellor
- Development Manager
- Stock Analyst
- Treasurer
- Investment Banker
- Marketing Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Financial Advisor

Institutes Offering Courses In Banking
- Amity Institute, Noida
- Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal
- Bharath University, Chennai
- National PG College, Lucknow
- SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai
- St. Thomas College, Thrissur
- Gargi College, New Delhi
- Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai
- National Institute of Banking Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?