21st January 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What course should I take in my 11th standard to become an Astronaut?

after finishing my 10th exams what course should i take in my 11th standard to became an astronaut

21st January 2012, 09:53 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What course should I take in my 11th standard to become an Astronaut?

Astronaut is a field of exploring space. To become an astronaut the course available to do is Aeronautical engineering. As the name suggests this course is one of the primary branch of Engineering course. The basic eligibility required for doing Engineering is that you must have finished your 12th std with science as your stream which means that you would have physics, Chemistry and mainly maths as your main subjects.

Thus from the above you would have understood that you need to take science as your stream in your 11th std.
10th March 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course should I take in my 11th standard to become an Astronaut?

can 12th grade in u.s.a is eligible for IIT geology or astronomy
10th March 2012, 11:38 PM
Dexter_Morgan

To become an Astranaut you should take Physics ,chemistry and mathamatics in your 11th and 12th class,after that you will be elligible to write the exams for AIEEE ,IIT JEEE ,Private institutions exam ,clearing which you can opt aeronautical engineering as your branch and completing the degree you can become a astranaut ,you can join ISRO,BHABHA ATOMIC CENTER,DRDO institutions and work there as a astraunaut .You can work in private sector also depending upon your choice
19th March 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

what should i take in class 11th to become a fashion designer?
17th May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

which stream should i take in class 11th to become an astronaut
17th June 2012, 11:56 AM
chinmayXdas

Your first step in this direction can be taking admission in any institute offering aerospace engg as a bachelor's degree, then, try for higher degree after a bachelor's degree.
Best of luck.
11th February 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how many course are in 11th standard at tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?