2nd August 2010, 09:27 PM
raazorigin

What are the courses after BDS related to research? Eligibility criteria for studying correspondence BSc computer science?

what are courses after BDS (research fields)

what is the eligibility for studying correspondance BSc Computer Science

Related Questions:
  1. Courses related to Clinical Research available to study for BDS doctor? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  5. Will I get admission in B.A correspondence after doing diploma in Computer Engineering? Are there any courses related to computers that are in good demand?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. What are the additional courses available for me after studying in BSc computer science 2nd year
  11. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PhD in BioTechnology after BDS and BSc Microbiology?
  13. Eligibility got ICAR entrance exam for PG course? I am studying BSc in Maths, Computer Science, Earth Science and Resource Management?
  14. Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?
  15. Is is possible to go in research field of computer after doing MSc in computer science?
  16. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  17. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  18. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
1st April 2011, 03:53 PM
chiranjeev90

Default Re: What are the courses after BDS related to research? Eligibility criteria for studying correspondence BSc computer science?

hii,,
after BDS u can go for PHD or MS in medicines or dentistry or orthodentistry or anthropology.
some of the reasearch centres are londoon university of sensitive tooth research(abroad),
Sharjah University Laser Training And Research Center
link:-www.sultarc.com/

about the eligibilty criteria to study bsc computer science ,
u must have completed and passed 12th from a science background.
different colleges have different elligibilty criteria:-
some colleges need only pass percentage marks in 12th
while otheres ned first division marks i.e an average of 60%marks in 12th..
20th May 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses after BDS related to research? Eligibility criteria for studying correspondence BSc computer science?

having 60% above marks in bi.p.c 12th need to do bsc Computer science distance education. Sugeest some colleges in A.P .
5th July 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I finieshed in 3 year diplom cores computer engineering iwant join BSC computer science distance education or i wil join regular colleage in BSC computer science
28th November 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i am going to complete my 12 std in 2012 and intrested in research field. what can i opt for after 12std?
16th January 2012, 06:16 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by raazorigin View Post
what are courses after BDS (research fields)

what is the eligibility for studying correspondance BSc Computer Science
HI,
After B.D.S you have to complete M.D.S then only you are eligible for Research course.
Generally the M.D.S of oral Surgery and Orthodontic have good scope in research field.

You if you want to research field course then try do do M.D.S in Orthodontic or Oral Surgery.

ALL THE BEST!
11th March 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What to do after bds in computers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?