18th January 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?

i am doing my mca(I year) . i wanted to do my phd from abroad.i wanted to know about the universities which offer best research in computer science and their eligibility criteria. how i can apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  3. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  4. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  5. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  6. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of colleges and eligibility criteria for MS in Chemical Engineering in Germany?
  7. Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Is it possible to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths?
  9. Universities offering part time M.Phil computer science in Chennai? I have completed MSc computer science
  10. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  11. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in IELTS to get MS (Computer Science) admission in UK? List of universities offering MS (Computer Science) in UK?
  13. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  14. List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala? Eligibility to study for Mathematics Honours student?
  15. M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  16. How to join ISRO, BARC or NASA to do research after BE Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and procedure to join it? -- [New]
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
28th January 2011, 01:08 AM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?

Admissions in p.hd. are quite elaborate process
well some of the best universities are in us and west europe; for this purpose you need to appear in GRE, aim for high scores as they would get you more scholarship,
you also have to write you sop, you should have great academics and also letter of recommendation from reputed professor
In US you can look to::
School of Computer Science,Carnegie Mellon University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Stanford University (CA)
University of California-Berkeley
University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign
6. Cornell University (NY)
7. University of Texas-Austin
University of Washington
9. Princeton University (NJ)
10. California Institute of Technology
Europe::
University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Scottish Informatics and Computer Science Alliance, UK
University of Cambridge, UK
oxford university,uk
visit their sites for more information
regards
diego
28th January 2011, 07:39 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?

There are some universities that offer research in computer science-
1. Jacobs University ,Germany,Berlin
2. UCL (University College London)
3. Victoria University Australia
You can register your details with these universities & They will contact you further for the admission.But a passport & visas are the important documents for you to get the admission into it.So be prepare yourself with all these formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?