16th April 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available in Airline after 12th(non medical)? Information about various entrance test in Airline?

Which are the courses available in airline after 12 class(non medical) and information about various entrance test in airline.

17th April 2011, 07:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available in Airline after 12th(non medical)? Information about various entrance test in Airline?

You need to first decide whether you would like to pursue a career in the IAF or would like to join the airline sector. You can go in for aeronautical engineering course. For that you need to appear for the various entrance exams like IIT -JEE and also AIEEE. You can appear when you are in the final year. Also do start preparing for these entrance exams well in advance.
29th April 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available in Airline after 12th(non medical)? Information about various entrance test in Airline?

there are any courses available after 10th class for girls in airlines
29th April 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what courses are avaiable in airlines please give me A DETAIL information about it
4th May 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

all say that there are less number of scopes in non-medical stream than in commerse can you suggest me the courses we can do in this stream
1st June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to make career in airline
12th June 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i have done my 12 with non medical and i want to know about the courses in airline
20th July 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the types of entrance available//
22nd May 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have to join airlines so what iam do after 12
3rd June 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

AFTER 10TH WHAT ARE THE GROUND FLOOR COURSES AVAILABLE.
21st June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How can i become a pilot after passing 12th with 66% from CBSE Board
24th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses available in airlines after 10 2?
3rd July 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir i am patel dharmin from gujarat i am pass 12th science can i do this corsh ......
27th May 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to join arts students in aeronautic
30th June 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

is there any corse for 12th pass,science stream(medical releated)
10th September 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i am prudhviraj and i want to join in indian airlines.what shall i do for this.
9th December 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm monalisa I wanna become aviation professional what should I do? I'm studying 12 at present . Next i wil join in aimfill international academy So pls give any suggestion
24th March 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

which courses are avilabal after 12th computer sci. in air line for girls
27th April 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I Want to make career in air line what are the courses available after 12th?
25th May 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

want to become an Airhosstess so what stream shall i prefer exactly for this after 12?
26th June 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a ground staff in airline .what course I should study?
what will be the cost of that course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?