26th July 2012, 09:07 PM
aslam aslu

How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?

iam completed bsc. computer science.........i want to join airline mba....is its good choice or not? what is the scope of airline mba? after completing mba what type of job i will get?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  3. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  4. MBA in Airline and Airport management after BSc Computer Science?
  5. Which is the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport management?
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  7. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. What is the scope for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  9. Which Entrance Exam I should give to join MBA in Airline and Airport Management?
  10. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management?
  11. MBA in airline & airport management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India -- [New]
  13. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  14. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  15. How can I study MBA accounts after completing B.E EEE and MBA(Airline and Airport Management)?
  16. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
  17. Required qualification to do MBA in Airline and Airport Management?
  18. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
3rd August 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?

which subjects we can take after complete bsc computer science for joining mba
15th July 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Question iam studing bba(computer application) next degree i want join in airline MBA its choice it good or not

Iam studing BBA (computer application) next degree i want join in airline MBA its choice it good or not
19th November 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?

I have done b.sc. Non medical..and i am very much interested in air force
i am also interested in aviation. But i dont know whether i am eligible for that or not and if i am then
how to proceed further. Please suggest me something
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?