21st June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available for someone who wants to become a Cardiologist?

I want to know the courses that are available after shs for someone who wants to be a cardiologist

22nd June 2012, 01:56 PM
artigoyal52

Default Re: What are the courses available for someone who wants to become a Cardiologist?

hi dear,
cardiology is a medical speciality dealing with disorders of heart.The fields include diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects,coronary artery disease,heart failure,valvular geart disease and etc.
one must hold 5.5 years MBBS and do 3 years of MD and after that one should do 3 year DM cardiology to become cardiologist.
MBBS+MD+DM=cardiologist

Good Luck
26th August 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available for someone who wants to become a Cardiologist?

Wat is the procedure to become a cardiologist after doin MBBS
4th December 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

after finishing MBBS in which branch of medical science i should study? where should i go? where i can enjoy more facilities?
11th January 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How many years of MBBS is required for being cardiologist before doing MD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?