11th March 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses without computer subject in 12th standard?

which are the courses without computer subject taken in 12th std OR
which courses can be opt for with s.p.c.c in option of computer OR
computer marks scored in 12th is given more importance for getting admission in which line

14th June 2015, 07:02 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses without computer subject in 12th standard?

There are many courses in 12th standard like English,Science,Mathematics or one optional subject.

Optional subjects are--
  1. Physical Education
  2. Computer Application
  3. Hindi

If you will not like to study Computer Application then you choosed any other subject.Accept Computer Application there are two more subject in which you have choosed any one.

Science and English are the Compulsory Subjects for 12th standard.Candidate can chose either Physics,Chemistry and Maths or Physics,Chemistry and Biology as per the candidate choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?