21st September 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for CDAC?

what is criteria for cdac exam...pelase tell me what is the criteria

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility criteria for CDAC entracne exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  6. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  7. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus? -- [New]
  8. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria of CDAC exam? Passing percentage required for CDAC courses?
  10. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  11. What is the criteria for CDAC?
  12. CDAC after B.Tech (CS) and MBA in Marketing and IT?
  13. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  14. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  15. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  16. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope?
  17. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  18. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
18th March 2013, 05:08 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria for CDAC?

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the MBA ( Software Enterprise Management ) programs 2012 – 2013.

CDAC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :

BE / BTech with minimum of 60% marks or,
MSc ( CS ), MSc ( IT ), MSc ( Electronics ) with minimum of 60% marks or,
MCA with minimum of 60% marks.
The Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they are able to produce the proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualifications at the time of counseling / admission or latest by 31st October 2012 ( Wednesday ) to their Concerned Dean / Principal / Director of their respective School / College / Institute where the admission has been granted.

Age Limit :

35 Years as on 01st August, 2012.

CDAC Admission Application Form 2012 :

The price of this Admission Brochure along with CDAC Admission Application Form is Rupee 1000 / – ( One Thousand Only ). The cost of Admission Brochure is non – refundable. No other fee is required to be submitted along with the CDAC Admission Application Form.
The Admission Brochure along with CDAC Admission Application Form will be on sale from 20th January 2012 on all working days during normal Banking hours from the branches of Indian Bank.
Admission Brochure along with CDAC Admission Application Form can also be obtained through registered / speed post. A request in this regard should be sent to the following address :
The Joint Registrar ( Academic ),
Administrative Block,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector 16C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075.
A Demand Draft of Rupee 1100 / – ( Rupees One Thousand One Hundred only ) drawn in favour of “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University”, payable at Delhi.
Candidates can also apply online : http://ipuregn.sifyitest.com/
The envelope of the CDAC Admission application requesting for the issuance of Admission Brochure – I :
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
C – 56/1, Anusandhan Bhawan,
Institutional Area, Sector – 62,
Noida – 201 307,
Phone No. : + 91 – 120 – 2402551 – 60,3063370 – 73,
Fax : +91 – 120 – 2402569,

Important Dates for CDAC Admission 2012 :

Last date for receipt of form : 16th April, 2012.
Common Entrance Test 2012 : 19th May, 2012.
27th July 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I have 55% in b.tech ece. Am i eligible for for giving cdac exam? On their site they have mentioned the eligibility criteria as 55% min. But I am not sure whether that % is for the b.tech or their entrance exam.
Could you please resolve this query of mine and what should I do if I am not eligible.
28th July 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I have BCA completed can Which course apply in C-DAC
26th August 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

and what is the ceriteria for 10th and 12th marks in CDAC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?