12th July 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

i want detail information about cdac course.
1)how to apply cdac course.
2)eligibility criteria for cdac course.
3)also tell me fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  2. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  6. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  8. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  9. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  13. Information about courses related to CDAC and fee structure?
  14. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  15. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
  16. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  17. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  18. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
18th April 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

i m now in 9 class how i should prepare for exam
4th July 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

how to apply cdac course.
10th August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

course details of java at cdac?
14th October 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Detels of the syllabus
11th March 2014, 12:11 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Detels of the syllabus

~~~~ CDAC i.e ( Central Development of Advance Computing ) ~~~~~

For DSSD and DABC :-

Educational Qualification :-

~~~ One Should be Complete Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in any one of the Specialization like, Electronics/ Electrical / Electronics & communication / Electronics & Instrumental / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science information Technology from recognized university .

(OR)

~~~ One should be Completed M.C.A / M.Sc from recognized university ...

~~ One should score Minimum 55% in your degree courses ...

For DESD :-

~~ Applicant should be completed Bachelor of Engineering / Technology in any one of the specialization like, Electronics/ Electrical / Electronics & communication / Electronics & Instrumental / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science information Technology from recognized university ..

~~ Applicant should be Complete M.Sc and the candidate must secure at least 55% marks in their examination.

~~ Final year candidate of this Course may also eligible to apply for this Courses ..

Course in the C-DAC examination :-

-Diploma in Embedded System Design
-Diploma in System Software Development
-Diploma in Advance Business Computing

The Syllabus of this examination Contains ,,Computer Fundamentals , Network Fundamentals , General Aptitude Etc.......

For More Details Please Visit here :-http://cdac.in/
27th September 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am B.tech graduate in electronics and communication and i want to know about the fee structure of diploma in vlsi andd what will be the chances of placement after doing this job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?