10th December 2011, 11:38 PM
komal wadode

Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?

Hi m d student of BE 3rd year IT............ can i join the CDAC course.......there is chances of job placement............ what is d fees structure & procedure 4 it..........what is d eligibility criteria.............. which CDAC course should i select as an IT student.............. plz help me.......

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  2. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  3. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  5. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  6. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  7. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  8. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  9. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  10. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  13. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  14. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  15. Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?
  16. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  17. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  18. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
17th December 2011, 07:32 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by komal wadode View Post
Hi m d student of BE 3rd year IT............ can i join the CDAC course.......there is chances of job placement............ what is d fees structure & procedure 4 it..........what is d eligibility criteria.............. which CDAC course should i select as an IT student.............. plz help me.......
Yes you are eligible to apply for the CDAC course after the completion of your engineering. CDAC is a govt. institution which provides various courses which is of 6-8 month course.
The various courses for which you can apply after the completion of your engineering are listed below:

>Advanced Course in Bioinformatics (ACB)

>Certificate Course in Digital and Analog VLSI Design (CDAD)

>Certificate Course on Networking & System Security (CNSS)

>Diploma in System Software Development (DSSD)

>Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (DESD)

> Diploma in Advanced Business Computing (D-ABC)

These are some of the courses which you can do after the completion of your engineering.

Fees:
The minimum fees of various course is 60-70 K.

For more information on various CDAC courses visit at the below web site
http://www.cdac.in/html/edu.aspx
2nd April 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?

I m an electronics n telecommunication student of engg and i want to know about your VLS designing course in details.
26th June 2012, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?

hello sir, i m sonali patil. i just completed my graduation from computer engg. field. can u plz tell me which course is more preferable for me . and the exact fee structure of that course???
5th July 2012, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

when is the next entrance exam for any course in CDAC??
6th July 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

which is the best after complete b-tech with c.s branch?
9th September 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech, IT in 2005. Am I eligible to write CDAC test now.
Could you please reply me and tell me the next test date, if I am eligible.
16th November 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my b.e from vtu 2012,what is eligibility criteria for joining cdac,iam interested in wireless communication,pls guide me.
31st January 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Iam krishna B.Tech final year student
can i join in cdac institution
2nd March 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
I have completed my btech and want to join CDAC course related to software devlopment. Kindly suggest and als confirm fees structure and eligibility criteria.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
13th March 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can biotechnological student apply for CDAC?
13th April 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Whhich is latest course in C-DAC after B.E. I.T.?
23rd June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm an electronics n communication student of engg and i want to know about your VLSI designing course in details. and fees structure for the particular VLSI designing course
12th August 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Is there any entrance exam for CDAC???
11th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

hi...i m final year computer engg student.which course should i apply for????what's it fee structure and also its duration?
28th September 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

hello i am yamini goyal nd i have completed my B.E.(it) what course are best for me and duration of these course also fess and how i am apply because i have no idea about plz reply me fast on my email id [email protected] i am waiting for ur reply
4th June 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I am 2016 pass out student in BTech EEE branch.Will CDAC course be applicable for me?.If yes,please let me know which course will be suitable for me?
10th November 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am a BE student and i want to apply for certificate course in web technology and i also wanted to know the fee structure. Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?