10th October 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to do CA?

I live in karachi and will be Insha Allah completing my A levels. after that i have to do CA. i want to know the criteria of doing so? please do recommend me places from where to do CA. i have heard of working at a firm for 3 years for CA is necessary is that true?

11th May 2013, 02:17 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria to do CA?

Dear Friend,
In order to become eligible for the CA Course you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised board.
Then you must have to apply for CPT Examinations which is held twice in a year first in June and second in December.
After qualifying the examinations you will become eligible for the Further courses.Further courses is divided into Foundation and Intermediate course.
Completing both the courses only you will become eligible for applying further to CA Course.

You may also apply for Intermediate courses directly by completing your Graduations as ICAI have given exemptions for the Graduates and they can apply directly to the Intermediate Courses.

You can also visit to the site of ICAI below for other informations and details:-
http://icaiexam.icai.org
11th June 2020, 12:54 PM
Nancy m n

Default Re: What is the criteria to do CA?

Eligibility criteria to appear CA exam;
Candidates should have qualified their class 10th and 12th examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized board. Candidates who intend to appear in Foundation examination to be held in the month of June and November must get themselves registered on or before 1st April and 1st October respectively from ICAI website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?