8th February 2014, 08:48 PM
krishna nee

What is the criteria for doing MS in foreign countries after B.Tech with 70%

what are the criteria for doing MS in foreign countries after btech with70%?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to do masters in Foreign Countries after completing B.Tech with 66%?
  2. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad?
  3. What should I do to pursue MS in foreign countries after B.Tech?
  4. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  5. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get a job in Foreign countries after completing MBA in finance and marketing
  7. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  8. Summer training in foreign countries for mechanical engineering second year students?
  9. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  10. What are the job opportunities in Foreign countries for BDS
  11. What is the future of M.A in Hindi after scoring 53%?
  12. Which is better to join between M.Tech in India and M.SC. in Foreign countries after completing B.Tech? Job opportunities after M.Tech and M.Sc.?
  13. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  14. How to apply for a job in M.E Embedded System Technologies in Foreign countries? What will be the payscale? Scope for embedded system technologies in Foreign countries like USA and France?
  15. To get job in foreign countries is B.E better or MBA?
  16. What exams to be written for studying in Foreign Countries?
  17. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries?
  18. Is CAT(MBA) useful or should I do MBA in foreign countries?
14th June 2016, 08:56 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria for doing MS in foreign countries after B.Tech with 70%

If you want to do MS in UK, Germany or Australia then you need to give IELTS exam.
You need to give GRE exam to do masters in US and Canada. Another exam which you have to give is TOEFL.

Criteria for exams is:
GRE Exam - above 320 out of 340
TOEFL Exam - above 100 out of 120
IELTS Exam - above band 7.

Helpful links are:
1. "https://www.ets.org/" (for GRE and TOEFL)
2. "https://www.ielts.org/" (for IELTS)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?