24th March 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed to apply for AIBE exam?

What is the criteria followed to apply for AIBE exam? When we can start applying for it? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same soon as possible. I need to apply for the exam and prepare for it. Hope that I will get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in AIBE? How many attempts are allowed in AIBE?
  2. What is the examination date of upcoming AIBE examiantion?
  3. When the notification of AIBE will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Clearing AIBE in mandatory for Civil Judge recruitment?
  5. Can I give any Judicial exam before AIBE exam after completing Law? What is the requirement for Judicial exam?
  6. What is the procedure to go for LLB after B.Com?
  7. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  8. What is the eligbility criteria followed to apply for TTE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria for sitting in Block Development Officer exam?
  10. How should I appear for B.A examination? I want to become a Lawyer after graduation
  11. Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?
  12. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  13. Can I do B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after passing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for JEXPO?
  16. What is the physical eligibility required to apply for NDA?
  17. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for CHA exam and how can I apply for it? How to prepare for the exam?
24th March 2017, 08:10 PM
abhichamp
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria followed to apply for AIBE exam?

AIBE exam stands for All India Bar Examination.It is an National level entrance exam that is manage by Bar council of India.

Candidate who want to apply for this exam must have a Law Degree.After qualifying this exam candidate will be awarded with the Certificate of practice.

AIBE exam is conducted in 40 cities.

Candidate must be Citizen of India.Candidate must have to submit their suitable proof.

There is no age limit to appear in the exam of AIBE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?