25th August 2012, 10:29 AM
Kunti Pawar

What is the criteria to get a job after passing computer science and engineering? Which exams are required for this job? How much is the salary?

Hello sir,
I am kunti pawar student of 4th year of computer science & Engg. ,
so please give me the criteria of this job,and also give me which exams are required for this job & salary.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  2. Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?
  3. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  4. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  5. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  6. How to get a job in Air India for B.E computer science and engineering
  7. How to get CSE job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering with 76%
  8. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  9. How to do teaching job after completing MSc in computer science?
  10. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  11. How can I get Government Job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? How much salary I can get from a Government Job?
  12. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification? -- [New]
  13. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  14. Which is the best course that can be selected after passing 12th? I am a 12th passed science student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After passing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2nd class marks how to get government job?
  16. How can I get a job as CID officer? I have qualified B.Tech computer science engineering
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  18. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
6th September 2012, 01:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to get a job after passing computer science and engineering? Which exams are required for this job? How much is the salary?

Pass in B.Tech CSE is enough to apply for jobs. Certain firms specify certain requirements for job positions available. Attending exams like GATE, IES, etc will be useful to find a rewarding job. Those who qualify these exams can expect starting salary up to Rs. 16,000/- per month. Applying competitive exams conducted by UPSC, PSU, MNC, etc will also help to get in to a lucrative job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?