17th March 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?

what are eligibility details for msc computer science in osmania university and what are the job oppurtunities after doing bsc (maths, electronics and computer science)?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  2. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  4. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  5. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  7. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  8. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University? -- [New]
  11. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities?
  12. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  13. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  14. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  15. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  16. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. Which course has better job opportunities B.Sc computer science or B.B.A?
7th April 2012, 11:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?

Graduates in Computer Science can seek admission to M.Sc Computer Science course under Osmania University. Applicant must possess a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam. Selection to these courses is offered through PGCET carried out by Osmania University. After B.Sc degree, you can find jobs in Banks, government departments like PWD, Pollution Control Board, etc. Defence services, Railways, etc are other public sector organisations where you can find employment. Private sector firms like Infosys, Wipro, Mahindra Satyam also recruit graduates in computer science stream for various job profiles.
7th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?

I have completed my BSC with physics and want to go for msc electronics please inform me the eligibility for the same
10th May 2012, 05:54 PM
tash1991

First you complete you graduation with 50% in recognized university, then apply for PGCET entrance test held by osmania university yearly once. Every year notification issued in April month and entrance test held in June.
12th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,CAN U EXPLAIN ELGIBILITY NEEDED FOR DOING MS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
26th May 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc or other any courses after completing bsc in general streams of(electronics,math,physics)
1st July 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

can i join the Bsc computer science course but my 12th stream is Pysics, Chemistry and Biology
7th September 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc in computer science after completing b.sc in bio group?
21st September 2012, 05:54 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Smile Re: Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?

Eligibility Criteria

A Candidate has to qualify one of the following 3-year graduate degrees:

a) Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSc. Computer Science)

b) Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc. IT)

c) Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology (B.A. IT)

d) Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Physics, Applied Physical Sciences with Mathematics and Computer as compulsory subjects.

with minimum 55-60% of marks from well recognised university examination.

Admission Criteria

There is entrance examination conducted by various universities like Delhi University, Panjab University, Jawaharlal Nehru University etc. and the prospectus is available from respective university counters where students get admission as per the merit list declared by the college.

Career Prospects after MSc. Computer Science

a) Higher Studies

1) M. Phill

2) Ph.D in Computer Science

3) UGC NET/SET test for junior research fellowship or lecturership.

4) MBA

5) MCA

b) Job Opportunities

1) Teacher

2) Lecturer

3) System Analyst

4) Database Administrator

5) Lab Attendant

6) Bank’s IT Officer

7) IT professional in Government Offices.
3rd February 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

my subject in b.sc phy ,che & math. in last year i chose chy & phy and now i am persuing p.g.d.c.a so now what should i do which is best for me m.sc in computer science or m.c.a
24th March 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Now i'm finished my 12th in maths and bio i want to do m.sc c.s is there any possibilities for me?
4th April 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

after amie can we do M.sc or mca
29th July 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc computer's with 48% can i eligible for doing Msc Computer's
30th July 2013, 06:56 PM
maruthidevi

Eligibility Criteria

A Candidate has to qualify one of the following 3-year graduate degrees:

a) Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSc. Computer Science)

b) Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc. IT)

c) Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology (B.A. IT)

d) Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Physics, Applied Physical Sciences with Mathematics and Computer as compulsory subjects.

with minimum 55-60% of marks from well recognised university examination.

Admission Criteria

There is entrance examination conducted by various universities like Delhi University, Panjab University, Jawaharlal Nehru University etc. and the prospectus is available from respective university counters where students get admission as per the merit list declared by the college.

Career Prospects after MSc. Computer Science

a) Higher Studies

1) M. Phill

2) Ph.D in Computer Science

3) UGC NET/SET test for junior research fellowship or lecturership.

4) MBA

5) MCA

b) Job Opportunities

1) Teacher

2) Lecturer

3) System Analyst

4) Database Administrator

5) Lab Attendant

6) Bank’s IT Officer

7) IT professional in Government Offices.
8th November 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

now I am pursuing btech 3rd year having 76 aggrigate....what are the furthur opurtunities exists for me...?
13th May 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.sc in zoo & chem / & i want further study M.Sc (cs) ! M i eligible for it - 57% in 10th(math, science, eng,hindi, Mil got above 62 marks except s.science )
in 12th phy=63,chem=45,Bio=54)

& B.sc ____ wetting for results // i'm conference that the % will above 60

do i study M.Sc computer science
plz leave me a sms on [email protected]
1st July 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b e in computer science can I go for m sc in computer science
17th January 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.A. from political Science with 53% can i eligible for doing Msc Computer's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?