11th April 2020, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the criteria for Government Primary and High Schools Physical Trainer post?

I am an Indian Army soldier and I have Diploma in Boxing coaching course A.I.P.T, Pune. Can I apply for Physical Trainer in Government Primary and High School?

9th February 2023, 09:05 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: What are the criteria for Government Primary and High Schools Physical Trainer post?

The eligibility criteria for Government Primary and High Schools Physical Trainer post are explained below :

Individuals who have pursued their Diploma in Physical Education is a 2 year program and should have 50%-60% in aggregate marks in 12th Class from recognized State Board is eligible for recruitment in various primary schools.

Individuals who have pursued their Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education

Age criteria: For one to become a PT teacher, they can either pursue Diploma in Physical Education or choose Bachelor’s Degree in physical education

Age Limit for B.P.Ed: The minimum age requirement to pursue B.P.Ed course is 19 years.

Age Limit for D.P.Ed: The minimum age requirement to pursue a D.P.Ed course is 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?