4th August 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria in IP through AICTE?

if i get 51% marks in pcm can i get admission in ip as aicte rule says that a student should have min 50% of marks please help me out

28th July 2017, 12:49 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the criteria in IP through AICTE?

You are not eligible to apply for engineering admission to IP University as per eligibility criteria. IP University conducts entrance exam IPU CET for admission. For admission to IP University, Candidates are required to appear the entrance IPU CET and also to participate in IP Counselling Process.

IP University Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subjects with at least 55% from a recognized board.

IPU CET Application Procedure
- Visit the official site of IP University
- Find the related link and Click "Apply Online".
- Fill the mandatory details such as Personal Information, Mailing Details, Contact Details etc. in application form.
- Upload the scanned Photo, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression and Click "Next" button.
- Fill the Qualification Details and Click "Next" button.
- Read the declaration, Tick the check box "I Agree" and Click on "Submit" button.
- As submitted application, Your application preview will be displayed on screen.
- Click the tab "Course Application" and Click "Apply For Course Selection" section.
- Fill the Exam Details and Choose Exam Centres.
- Enter the payment amount. Read declaration, Tick the check box "I Agree" and Click "Submit" button.
- Now, Make a payment of application fee.
- Take a print out of application.

IPU CET Exam Pattern
- Exam consists of three sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 600
- Each correct answer will get four marks. Negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.

IPU CET 2017 Important Dates
- You can apply from : 15th Feb, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : 1st May, 2017
- Download Hall Ticket : 11th May, 2017
- IPU CET Exam : 20th May, 2017
- Result Announcement : 2nd June, 2017

IPU Counselling 2017 Dates
- Registration Starts : 13th June, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : 30th June, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?