2nd January 2012, 09:37 PM
Ruchikakherwal

What is the criteria for PO? I have scored 48% in graduation and have cleared IBPS exam

sir,bob always requires only graduation for po pl inform is the criteria for po is also same this time?sir i hv 48 percent in graduation nd hv cleared ibps exam with gud marks.pl tell am i eligible this time?

3rd January 2012, 10:22 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for PO? I have scored 48% in graduation and have cleared IBPS exam

First, I congratulate you for qualifying in a tough competitive IBPS PO Exam. Hope this has become possible by good preparation to the exam.

You will be issued an IBPS score card after qualifying in IBPS Exam. You can use this IBPS score card to a period of 1 year from the date of issue of score card to get PO job in any of the 19 public sector banks by cracking Interview.

As and when ther is a requirement for public sector bank, it will announce notification for the recruitment of POs.

It will put the eligibility criteria for the Interview as certain minium marks in IBPS to take the Interview.

If you have scored more marks or equal marks which is mentioned by that particular bank, you can appear for the Interview of that particular bank.

A good performance and qualify in Interview will confirm you the job opportunity as PO in that public sector bank.

Make a note that SBI will not come under the list of 19 public sector banks who joined hands with IBPS to conduct common written Exam.

For udpated inforamtion on various Bank Exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/

So, start preparing for the Interview from now itself rather than preparing for the Interview after you get call.
3rd January 2012, 01:34 PM
02neha

Default Re: What is the criteria for PO? I have scored 48% in graduation and have cleared IBPS exam

hi ruchi, i congratulate you asu have cleared your IBPS po exam, now from the 19 banks 2 banks (union bankof india and syndicate bank )have announced their notifications about eligible candidates..... sry to say this but both the banks have asked a minimum of 55% score in graduation ....dont lose hope you can wait for the rest of the banks to post their notifications.....All the best
3rd January 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i was done my graduation with48% bt i want to do MTA from iittm gwalior .
isme koi problem to nai hai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?