29th January 2014, 08:59 PM
arunranja

What is the CS entrance exam syllabus?

What is cs entrance syllabus?..Please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam?
  2. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam -- [New]
  3. Question papers of MA entrance exam? Syllabus of MA entrance exam?
  4. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  6. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  7. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  8. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  9. Schedule of the next CDAC entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  10. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?
  11. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  12. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  13. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  15. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  16. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  17. What is the syllabus of B.Tech entrance exam of IPU?
  18. What is the syllabus of B.Tech entrance exam of IPU?
31st January 2014, 08:58 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the CS entrance exam syllabus?

CS i.e Company Secretary and this examination is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI). The examination will be held in the month of December and June in the calendar year.

Company Secretary Eligibility :- To apply for this course, you have should have a completed Intermediate from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar required to apply for CS Examination. Any Stream candidate can apply for this examination.

Subjects :-

-->> English and Business Communication
-->> Basic Economics and Business Environment
-->> Financial Accounting
-->> Elements of Business Law and Management
-->> Information Systems and Quantitative Techniques
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?