25th January 2014, 11:58 PM
nvsuthar

How can I join army as a Soldier? I have passed 12th by commerce

I'm 12th passed by commerce. I want to join army as a soldier. Tell me how much it would cost to joining the Army.

31st January 2014, 09:44 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join army as a Soldier? I have passed 12th by commerce

After completing 12th examination you can join Indian Army through TES Examination and NDA Examination. NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC Exam and TES Exam is conducted by Indian Army Twice in a year.

TES i.e Technical Entry Scheme Examination and this examination is conducted by couple of time in a year. To apply for this examination you must have a completed Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent qualification from a recognized School and obtained at least 70% Marks in PCM. You must not have a less than 16.5 years and not have more than 19.5 years at the time of appearing for this examination. If you satisfy the all the criteria than you are eligible to apply other wise ineligible to apply.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you must have a completed Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized School and no minimum marks to required to apply. You must not have a less than 16.5 years and not have more than 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination. As per you are qualification you are eligible to apply for NDA Exam and you are not eligible to apply for TES Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?